Wednesday, August 20, 2014

KBC Contestant Nidhi Shrivastav won Rs 3,20,000, All Question asked to her in Kaun Banega Crorepati

KBC Contestant Nidhi Shrivastav won Rs 3,20,000, All Question asked to her in Kaun Banega Crorepati

Ques: What is the minimum number of coins of current denominations that will add up to make right Indian rupees ?
a) Two
b) Three
c) Four
d) Five
Answer: b) Three

Ques: Which of these sports has 22 players playing on the field at a Time
a) Cricket
b) Hockey
c) Rabhi
d) Basketball
Answer: b) Hockey

Ques: Which one of these countries is larger than India in terms of area ?
a) Australia
b) Argentina
c) Kazakhstan
d) Iran
Answer: a) Australia

Ques: Who recently became the first woman director in the board of Reliance Industries ?
a) Kokilaben Ambani
b) Deepti Saigaonkar
c) Nita Ambani
d) Nina Kothari
Answer: c) Nita Ambani
Wife of Mukash Ambani who became director in the board of Reliance Industries

Ques: Which of these battles did not involve the Mughal army?
a) Battle of Buxar
b) Battle of Haldighati
c) Second Battle of Panipat
d) Third battle of Panipat
Answer: d) Third battle of Panipat

9 comments:

  1. I have a marriage proposal for Ms.Nidhi shrivatav for my Son.I am from New Delhi.No Requirements.I loved her for my Son.If interested contact me on my email anita.Aggarwal0901@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very impressed with Miss. Nidhi Shrevastav's performance on KBC - 20th Aug 2014. My wife too was watching the TV show and we both have a marriage proposal for Nidhi for our only son; and we hate & are against dowry system. We belong to Hindu, Rajput/Thakur caste and are based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Please email: shakarp8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im from Haryana, i saw nidhi in kbs n liked her. i have a proposal for Nidhi for my only sweet, handsome n dashing brother. We have no requirements.My mom is very loving n caring. We r looking a sweet, intelligent n simple girl like nidhi
    Our email id is: amyrohilla@gmail.com, ph no: 9996215626

    ReplyDelete
  4. nidhi we liked you . we are a small family if u wish u contact for the matrimonial purpose plz let me know we come from Shrivastava family
    plz contact vidya936936@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nidhi,
    First, we would like to congratulate you for your success in KBC. My parents watched you on KBC and we like your simplicity. We were trying to reach your profile and got this link.
    We are searching for a girl like you for my elder brother. If you and your parents wants to know more about us, you can contact us by email me on tushardigheonline@gmail.com
    Let us know your response and wish you all the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nidhi...congrats to u for making ur parentz proud n al the girls proud too.
    U got a gr8 platform and people Cud know ur struggle in life...itz commendable
    I am lukin a nyc and decent match lyk u for my brother...az he too has made us proud by overcoming obstacles in lyf!!
    He is a genuine n most decent person n devoted for his family......If u feel interested do contact me at supriyakhopkar32@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nidhi,

    Congratulate to you making parents proud...

    ReplyDelete